Hi, I’m Pete Scamardo, an accounting professional from Los Angeles. At least once a year, I go to various destinations for rest, relaxation, adventure, and exploration. This is because I firmly believe that there is more to life than what is right in front of people, and it is important for everyone to go out and explore to cultivate a better appreciation for what one has.
- REPOST: What I Learned From Quitting My Job and Traveling Around the World
- Iconic and tall: American monuments that honor the past
- Rediscovering the historical greatness of New Orleans
- REPOST: 10 Surprisingly Affordable Vacation Hotspots
- REPOST: Divided by a Windfall: Affordable Housing in New York City Sparks Debate